One Year - Thank You!

One A Day is one year old!

It's amazing how fast a year goes. I began this blog to push myself into painting daily ... a way to (hopefully) improve the craft. But along the way, something else happened ... something real nice ... I "met" a lot of great people who have offered kind words and encouragement.

While I rarely respond to comments, you should know that I read, and appreciate, every one of them. They have motivated me to continue.

I suppose that those who create art are somewhat like actors ... they need an audience. You've been the best audience.

So ... thank you!

I wonder what the next year will bring?

1 comment:

Luthien Thye said...

happy birthday then to "one a day" :)) it's such a coincidence ... pimp & paint is 1 year old too :) just a day after you :))